We advise local, pan-Baltic and international clients on their most important matters. Our goal is to meet your individual needs while delivering the best possible result. Our corporate team is well known as preeminent lawyers leading unconventional deals (on a cross-border basis in particular) while the dispute resolution team helps clients sail through the maze of complex disputes.
- Capital markets. Our team regularly advise clients on a wide range of local and cross- border capital raising transactions. We assist issuers, underwriters, consultants and investors.
- Compliance. We provide compliance advice to our clients on legal issues which influence their business. We address all elements of company law as well as regulated sectors such as financial institutions.
- General Commercial Advice. We serve our clients on a broad range of commercial transactions while working with clients hand-in-hand. Regardless of the size or importance of the transaction (complex or day-to-day issues), we provide our clients with the highest level of services.
- Joint Ventures. We provide comprehensive legal assistance in relation to structuring and negotiation of equity and contractual joint ventures. Our team has solid experience in structuring and documentation of joint ventures on a domestic and cross-border basis.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. We help our clients to navigate through every stage of a deal from due diligence and structuring, to negotiation, preparation of transactions documentation, competition clearance to post-transaction transition and post-merger integration. Our focus is our clients’ business and therefore we assist our clients in structuring their deals most advantageously aiming to meet both their business and legal objectives.
- Private Equity. We represent private equity institutions, portfolio companies, debt providers, management teams through all stages of the private equity life cycle.
- Restructuring and Insolvency. We provide pragmatic solutions to troubled companies, their management, shareholders, creditors (their committees) and debtors. We offer an integrated corporate and litigator expertise to devise the most effective tools for addressing issues in the financial distress.
- Transactional Tax. Tax structuring is a pivotal element of almost every transaction and investment and offers an opportunity to add value and minimise financial risk. We can assist you in deal-related tax issues and help you to design the most advantageous structure yielding optimal after-tax results, lowering effective tax rates or otherwise achieving your business objectives.