Motieka & Audzevičius was recognized in the 12th edition of the Global Arbitration Review (GAR). The annual ranking of the world’s leading international arbitration practices named our firm among top 100 global leaders for the fourth year in a row.
The GAR 100 offers advice on practices of all sizes from all parts of the world, all audited by GAR.
GAR 100 ranked Motieka & Audzevičius for:
- Successful representation of Lithuanian client in a €7 million construction arbitration against a global energy company at the ICC.
- Assisting three Swiss banks in a dispute with the bankrupt Lithuanian Snoras bank involving international investigations into the bankrupt bank’s financial operations.
- Representing two Belorussian companies in disputes against a global group of producers of crop protection products at the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s international arbitration court.
- Representing a Latvian client in an LCIA dispute against a Macedonian oligarch involving high-value cross-border transactions.
- Continuously acting for Serbian energy company Srbijagas for multiple disputes with one of Lithuania’s largest companies, including a claim worth over €50 million and proceedings to enforce four ICC and VIAC awards totaling €10 million.
- Continuing to help the Serbian government pursue enforcement of VIAC and Serbian arbitral awards against two major Lithuanian companies.
GAR 100 specifically praised our arbitration experts Ramūnas Audzevičius ir Rimantas Daujotas and our regulatory expert Jovitas Elzbergas.