Our team of lawyers has expertise in assisting clients with the arrangement of their finances, real property and other asset in a manner that minimizes their exposure to potential creditors. The current economic situation and most probably for some years to come, the way in which ownership of asset is structured may be critical from a variety of perspectives and should be tailored to the specific circumstances of the owners. Asset protection is a type of planning intended to protect your asset from the future creditors’ claims. Individuals and legal entities use asset protection mechanisms in order to limit creditor’s access to certain valuable asset while operating with the bounds of the law.
To effectuate asset protection or estate plans, our team assists with all necessary legal framework by setting up special purpose vehicles and foundations tailored to the individual and international tax planning. We have wide-ranging experience in managing cross-border matters, establishing foundations, creating estate plans and organizing investments and business entities. We strive to provide our clients with a high level of confidence that their accumulated asset will be protected.
Effective asset protection requires acute attention to a broad range of legal, tax, family and business aspects. At Motieka & Audzevičius, we utilize our various specialized experts as well as our international network ensuring that advice from multiple jurisdictions can be integrated effectively into the delivery of the overall plan for our clients.
Our team of lawyers provides legal guidance in the following areas:
- Legal and tax structuring of owned business and valuable asset.
- Full scope of the legal assistance in establishing, structuring and management of foundation or holding companies in foreign jurisdictions.
- Acquisition and disposal of real estate, portfolio investments, and businesses.
- Asset protection planning, management and supervision of your business and wealth.
- Protection of your wealth and privacy.
- Tax and legal structuring of your succession planning.