In response to the COVID-19 outbreak across the world, our firm has set up a dedicated team of law experts to assist your business in successfully navigating this period of uncertainty.
We are fully prepared to consult you remotely. Please find below the latest legal information on challenges that business faces in Lithuania during the quarantine period.
Our latest updates on legal issues related to COVID-19 (in Lithuanian language):
- State subsidies for employers that declared downtime to employee
- Public procurement
- Performance of the contracts
- Overview of EU health law
- Innovations in the insolvency process
- State support provided by INVEGA
- State support for Business
- Rent during quarantine
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Contracts & Force Majeure
Don’t let the challenges created by COVID-19 ruin your long-established relationships with employees, suppliers, other partners and institutions. The market situation created by COVID-19 is temporary. Our team is ready to help you in finding the best solutions and keeping your valuable long-term relationships in place.