Motieka & Audzevičius lawyers participate in the implementation of complex and often high-profile real estate development projects. We advise on all issues related to real estate law: territorial planning, environmental protection, construction, as well as transactions, leasing, asset management, establishment of the procedure for use, conclusion of lease agreements, representation in disputes and more. We have been cooperating with both private equity and public management entities for many years, so we know how to foresee and manage the risks involved in real estate development projects.
The real estate industry is extremely important for the Lithuanian economy, but at the same time it is one of the most problematic sectors. It is not uncommon when the current legal framework cannot keep pace with the ever-changing business opportunities and needs, so our lawyers advise, taking into account the dynamics of the sector, and help the business to manage the emerging risks, as well as save time and money.
To our customers, we are partners who can offer the necessary solutions and ways to implement them. We pay special attention to identifying and reducing the legal and economic risks of the project. We use appropriate legal instruments to do this. We represent clients in state and pre-trial investigation institutions, as well as in negotiations with business partners, representatives of the public, non-governmental institutions and other interested parties. If necessary, we defend the client’s interests in court.
Every stage is important
Depending on the needs of the business, we provide services in all real estate development processes and consult on the following issues related to real estate law:
- territory planning;
- environmental protection;
- protection of immovable cultural heritage;
- property law;
- application of civil liability;
- public procurement;
We strive to implement your plans in a timely and successful manner. Many years of experience have shown that the best results are achieved by cooperation between you and Motieka & Audzevičius teams at all stages of the project – from the birth of the idea to its final implementation. However, we are ready to get involved at any stage of the project and make every effort to complete it successfully.
How can we help?
Feel free to ask any questions covered by real estate law. We will represent your interests in the preparation of construction projects and their implementation, purchase, sale or lease of real estate, transfer of management of property or change of its purpose. We have gained extensive experience in concluding and executing construction and design works contracts.
We provide a wide range of legal services, offer solutions and implement them at any stage of the real estate project under development:
- valuate and consult on real estate development perspectives related to the current legal regulation, territorial planning documents, normative construction documents;
- assess and provide legal advice on contracts that clients seek and enter into;
- represent in public administration and pre-trial investigation institutions and in relations with members of the public and non-governmental organisations;
- provide advice during the preparation stage of negotiations and offer representation services during negotiations;
- represent in courts of all competencies and pre-trial dispute resolution institutions.