Motieka & Audzevičius together with Blockchain Center Vilnius organise a discussion about AML challenges for Blockchain business. Event will take place on 10th of April at Blockchain Center Vilnius headquarters.
Just before Christmas 2017 a political consensus on the 5th AML Directive text was reached in the EU and within less than 2 years this will bring the custodian wallet providers and virtual currencies to a scope of the AML regulations. However, the financial business based on the block-chain technology, to a smaller and larger extent, already applies the current 4AMLD rules voluntarily.
- The enterprise blockchain
- The current and future AML requirements
- Risks that blockchain-technology could pose to society
- Egle Nemeikstyte, CEO of Blockchain Centre Vilnius
- Andrius Adamonis, Blockchain Expert at Bank of Lithuania
- Kotryna Filipaviciute, Bank of Lithuania
- Sigita Adomaityte, Associate at Motieka & Audzevicius
- Donatas Mazeika, Head of Cybercrime Board of Lithuanian Criminal Police Bureau
The discussion will be held in English.
Tickets are available here.