The success story of Motieka & Audzevičius dispute resolution practice began almost 20 years ago when Ramūnas Audzevičius joined the firm’s founder Kazimieras Motieka. Since then, the Dispute Resolution team and its competencies were constantly advancing and the team has developed into the most praised dispute resolution team in the New Nordics.
- GAR 100 firm – 6th year in a row.
- Who’s Who Legal: Arbitration 2022 guide recommended 3 our practitioners Ramūnas Audzevičius, Rimantas Daujotas and Denis Parchajev.
- Who’s Who Legal: Commercial Litigation 2021 guide ranked Ramūnas Audzevičius, Rimantas Daujotas, Justinas Jarusevičius and Denis Parchajev.
- The prestigious CEE Arbitration Powerlist 2021 included 2 of our partners Ramūnas Audzevičius and Rimantas Daujotas as the leading practitioners in the region.
- Tier 1 firm by Legal500 and 4 distinguished experts Ramūnas Audzevičius (Hall of Fame), Justinas Jarusevičius, Albertas Šekštelo and Mantas Juozaitis.
- Band 2 firm by Chambers and Partners and 3 recognised lawyers Ramūnas Audzevičius (Band 1), Jovitas Elzbergas and Albertas Šekštelo.
According to WWL Commercial Litigation, Motieka & Audzevičius dispute resolution team is amongst the list of global firms that received the most nominations in the research in 2021. We are listed together with powerhouses of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, One Essex Court, White & Case LLP, Walder Wyss Ltd. and Clifford Chance.