Motieka & Audzevičius invites you to take a part in webinar Insolvency Solutions for CEO’s.
During this webinar, you will learn when a company can be considered insolvent, what actions must be taken in such cases, what opportunities can be used and how to respond to the insolvency of debtors. Choosing the right actions can not only make it easier to save the business but also avoid property and non-property personal liability.
We will focus on insolvency resolution options and responsibilities of CEOs and also will share some practical experience in solving insolvency problems.
Date of the seminar: 20 May, 12 p.m.
- Options for Insolvency Problems: Negotiations and Restructuring.
- Restructuring experience of Agrowill Group AB (now AB Auga Group).
- Duties and responsibilities of CEO’s.
- Questions and answers.
- Vladas Bagavičius, former Chairman of the Board of Agrowill Group AB (now AB Auga Group).
- Valentas Mitrauskas, Head of the Insolvency Solutions Practice Group at Motieka & Audzevičius.
- Justinas Jarusevičius, Motieka & Audzevičius partner.
Duration: 1 hour
The seminar is free. Registration is required.
Register and invite anyone who may be interested. See you soon!