Tired of free-riding on your investments into employees and trade secrets?
In an upcoming webinar “Unfair competition: What is prohibited to employees when companies are competing” we will tell all you need to know about legal prohibitions on companies’ actions that are not compatible with common business practice and can impact other companies’ competitiveness through employee luring and illegal usage of trade secrets.
During the seminar we will discuss:
- Can you file a claim to remunerate damages regarding lured away employees;
- Step by step guide to assure that employees would not disclose commercial information to competitors;
- Is it possible to require that employees will not compete;
- How to attract talented employees if it is prohibited to lure them away from competitors?
All that and much more will be provided to you by Motieka & Audzevičius competition law expert Henrikas Stelmokaitis and ex Atranka360 Vilnius branch manager and (now lured from Atranka360) current Motieka & Audzevičius human resources manager Ieva Mylytė-Pranaitė.
- Seminar date: 2021-04-29 10:00 EET
- Seminar length: one hour
- Seminar price: free
- Registration is mandatory. To register, fill in form here.
Further information after registration will be provided to you by email.