Indrė has more than 4 years of experience in a number of complex and complicated litigation disputes. She specializes and has gained valuable experience in commercial, public procurement, real estate, restructuring and insolvency disputes.
Her recent successful experience highlights include:
- Victory in more than USD 2 million debt, default interest and interest dispute.
- Victory in EUR 500 thousand liability of the former manager of an insolvent company (damage compensation) dispute.
- Victory in EUR 150 thousand liability of the former manager of an insolvent company (damage compensation) dispute.
- Victories in public procurement disputes, protecting the interests and rights of suppliers/contracting authorities.
- Victory in disputes regarding the establishment/cancellation of servitudes.
- Successfully completed the initiation procedures of the insolvency process by filing a bankruptcy/restructuring case in court.
Indrė has been involved in representing Lithuania’s leading business companies in the construction, transport and public utilities sectors including ICOR, Autokausta, HISK, Gatas and others.
Working languages: English, Lithuanian
Vilnius University, LL.M.