Our ambitious team delivers legal services in relation to licensing of various types of financial services, consults clients on matters related to payments, e-money, investment services as well as and provides legal support in the post-licensing stage once the business goes live.
Having years of cooperation with businesses in the finance sector, we know that the most valuable assets for our clients are time, quality and the result. We strive to deliver the best result providing the highest quality in the shortest time frames.
The professional experience and specific knowledge of our team members allow us to provide the full scope of legal services orientied to financial sector clients Per trumpiausią laiko tarpą from the filling of the licensing application and its submission to the Bank of Lithuania until the running of successful and compliant business activities. We are ready to provide practical legal advice for setting up the business and for compliance of the business with regulatory requirements.
We see clients as highly valuable and respectable partners who need practical legal advice for setting up their business and for compliance of their business with regulatory requirements, thus we are flexible and adapt to individual needs of our clients.
Our team provides legal guidance in the following areas:
- National security screening (applicable for shareholders of financial institutions)
- Assistance in preparation for the Newcomer’s meeting with the Bank of Lithuania
- Full scope of the legal assistance in licensing of the specialised banks, insurance companies, payment institutions, electronic money institutions, investment companies and investment funds, management companies, consumer credit providers, P2P and crowdfunding platform operators
- Drafting of the business contracts for financial institutions
- Preparation of full package of required internal documentation for financial institutions
- AML Compliance revision and assurance
- Legal due dilligence of the business
- Compliance services